Applying to G.A.D. Elementary School
Thank you for your interest in G.A.D. Elementary School. We understand that selecting a school for their child is a significant decision for parents. We offer an excellent educational experience in a very conducive environment, where students excel in their academic, athletic and artistic pursuits. Applications for the 2016-17 school year are now being accepted. Children seeking admission from Grade 1 to 7 will have to take a written Math and English placement test.
- Note: We also run a Preschool in the campus and accept children who are three years old. The admission to Preschool is ongoing. For more information please contact the main school office (604-595-0888) or visit to see the Preschool in action.
We invite all applying families to visit our school while school is in session. We offer tours of school to families on working days. Interested families may please contact the front desk to schedule a family visit.
The following information must be submitted with the application:
- A completed and signed Registration
- Parents’ Legal Residency Form
- Health Alert Form.
- A Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Medical Card
- For Kindergarten only: Immunization record
- Citizenship Cards/PR Cards/Immigrant Visa of the parent
- Document with proof of Address
A non-refundable & non-transferable Registration Fee of $200 payable to G.A.D. Elementary School.
Tuition Fees and Charitable Donations
Charitable donation receipts for tax purposes will be issued in February every year for the portion of tuition that pertains to religious instruction. The amount of the receipt may vary from year to year. Please follow the following links to view information for tax deductions.
Please fill this form to schedule a tour for the school.